Der Kia Niro Hybrid Spritmonitor Verbrauch Sammel-Thread

• With full tank I drove 550 km yesterday and the display shows 3,8 l/100 km ...... a first for me! :thumbup:
    I´ll tank again later this week.

/Kjell

2021 KIA Niro DE/Facelift, white, produced 12/2020
    SR 205x60xR16 Michelin Energy Saver on KIA original rims
    WR 205x60xR16 Kuhmo Winter Craft Ice (with studs) on Alutec Ikenu rims
    From Sweden -

• With full tank I drove 550 km yesterday and the display shows 3,8 l/100 km ...... a first for me! :thumbup:
    I´ll tank again later this week.

Hi fullkoll,
    that's great. I've already seen the 3,.. on my fuel consumption display several times. But 550km with 3,8 is really good. You're owning a platinum (that's same as Spirit I guess) but using the 16inch wheels, correct?

• @quasicasi:
    Well...... KIA´s name strategy beets me ?(

Different names in different countries - in Sweden they sell three models: Base model, Pluspak 1 (with 7" Navigation, intelligent cruise control, lane assistent.....) and Pluspak 2 (sun roof, all leather, electric seat adjustment....) and I have the middle Pluspak 1.

It was delivered with the 16" original rims with a separate plastic hubcap and I bought winter tires on Alutec Singa 16".

The Alutecs were a disaster in the winter - worked as a fan to blow snow into the wheels and made them directly unbalanced when parked, so for the summer I changed the tires:
    Michelin summer tires on the Alutecs and Kuhmo winter tires on the original 16". Works very well so far :thumbup:
    Platinum Graphite is the colour - fancy name for an ordinary colour.......

I notice that we have the same 4,82 - planning to overtake me? =O

/Kjell

2021 KIA Niro DE/Facelift, white, produced 12/2020
    SR 205x60xR16 Michelin Energy Saver on KIA original rims
    WR 205x60xR16 Kuhmo Winter Craft Ice (with studs) on Alutec Ikenu rims
    From Sweden -

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fullkoll ()

• @admin
    Nun freue ich mich über meine Verbrauchswerte, schaffe es aber nicht, diese auch hier im Sammel-Thread angezeigt zu bekommen. Habe ich eine Einstellung übersehen? Wenn ich auf den Link zu meinem Konto im Spritmonitor klicke, bekomme ich mein Konto dort angezeigt. Muss ich noch eine weitere Einstellung vornehmen? Danke für die Unterstützung.

• @Brummi: das geht nur manuell. Markus (admin) wirds richten. Ich bimmel ihn mal an.

seit dem 27.5.2020 e-Niro Spirit 64kWh Graphit mit Leder,MY2020, hergestellt am 4.3.2020
    Go-e Charger

vorher D- MY 2017 HEV Spirit
    Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G.....PV Anlage 4,68kWp seit 10.3.2007
    pMY 64 test

• @quasicasi:
    Well...... KIA´s name strategy beets me ?(

I notice that we have the same 4,82 - planning to overtake me? =O

Ah okay, I see... and in Austria the top model is called Platinum. That's why I*ve been curious about your Niro.

No, I do not plan anything... overtaking with the Niro is not recommended to save fuel ;)