Wir sind drauf und dran uns für den Niro zu entschieden, leider sind ein paar Fragen immer noch offen und die Vertragshändler hier sind nicht so sehr auskunftsfreudig.

• OK laun3006 I am here and awake- finally :thumbup:

Nice to see another Schwede here - though I suspect you're not really that - your excellent Deutsch gives you away.......

Any way - I have had my 2017 Niro (in Swedish terms with "Pluspack 1" ) for a year and I am extremely satisfied with it - even though I come från several MB och BMWs.

I have 22000 km on the meter now, with an average consumption of 4,53 over the whole year. When driving in Germany in August I reached around 3,9........ mostly depending on the higher outside temperatures of course. You can see all that in Spritmonitor!

Like you Thorsten I am no racer and I just start my car and drive away - that´s all there's to it. Somewhere in this forum I posted a picture of my Niro in real winter dress.

You live in the South of Sweden (Skåne?) but I live in the other end of Sweden - in the north of Jämtland and I am sure that you are aware of our climate up here: snow and rather cold in the winter.

I find the Niro the perfect car for me and my family: comfortable, nice to drive, reliable, economic, lots of space in the cabin and for luggage and all the safety features make me feel safe in the car.

In one word: recommended! :thumbup:

/Kjell

2021 KIA Niro DE/Facelift, white, produced 12/2020
    SR 205x60xR16 Michelin Energy Saver on KIA original rims
    WR 205x60xR16 Kuhmo Winter Craft Ice (with studs) on Alutec Ikenu rims
    From Sweden -